Junior Tautiaga ( Ioane Tautiaga Jr.)
Construction Analyst for HUD Multifamily – Division of Housing.
Started working in the construction industry beginning in 1996. Began as a laborer, then foreman, to Asst. Project Manager/Asst. Superintendent with Southwest Marine Shipyard and Drydock in American Samoa.
- Honorably served in the Marine Corps.
- Worked as the Money Vault Supervisor for Brinks Inc. after the Corps.
- Picked up a second job as Project Manager and Superintendent at All States Drywall, Mechanical and Electrical; a subcontractor for AECOM Hunt Construction, Belfour Beatty, and Michaels Military Housing.
- Left Brinks Inc for Intero Realty of Berkshire Hathaway, to work as a Senior Loan Modification Negotiator and Contract Administrator, in Cupertino and San Jose – California. This was my passion. I volunteered countless hours, to help American families avoid eviction, short sales or foreclosures during the Great Recession.
- Permanently relocated to Detroit-Michigan to work as a Project Engineer and Asst. Superintendent for Walbridge Aldinger on Ford Motor Company’s $6.1 billion campus renovation at the Dearborn Research and Engineering Proving Grounds, and Tesla’s Stamping Plant in Pontiac-Michigan; was assigned to the $2.1 billion Gordy Howe International Bridge spanning Detroit-Windsor, Canada. Founding member of the Walbridge Innovation Network (WIN Lab) as the Innovation Specialist and Project Engineer.
- Left Walbridge for HUD (a dream come true) in December 2020.
A graduate of San Diego Mesa Community College, and California State University Hayward.